Sunday, January 24, 2010

The facts of life

Interesting bit of our Primary lesson today...
Ashley: Jesus came to Earth because we needed someone's help to get to heaven.
Girl #1: I don't need anybody's help.
Ashley: Well, I do, and most people do.
Girl #2: Yeah, they need someone to kill them.

8 comments:

lindsey said...

how old are these kids???

Ashley said...

6, turning 7.

Olivia Carter said...

HAHA!

lindsey said...

thats the same age we taught last year... man could they be snotty! lol now we have 4 year olds and while they don't listen at least they don't argue :)

Katie said...

Hahaha. Great.

That's Colin's age.

Audra said...

W-O-W! I will be curious to see how they turn out when they are older. "Wanna get to heaven? I can help you get to heaven for 10 cent. A 10 cent bullet...!"

Christie said...

I love teaching adults. I really have no desire to ever have a Primary calling. Does that make me a bad person?

Ashley said...

Our class is very interesting. We have 5 girls and 1 boy, but the boy rarely comes. The girls all have really different personalities and one of them is way too smart for her own good.

Christie - I'd rather teach primary than teach adults, but I'd really rather be a secretary or something :)