My mom's birthday is tomorrow (Saturday the 15th) She is an amazing woman and is always doing so much for her kids. When we were all together in NC we made this video for her.
Happy Birthday Mom! We love you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Um, not ALL of us were there in NC, lol. Hope you don't mind I'm about to show Mom this when she gets out of the shower. Yes, I check your blog regularly. (This is Christie, btw.)
I didn't mean ALL of us - I think I meant when "all of us Wrights" or something :) Yes, hope you showed mom!
Great post. It made my day.
Thanks for posting this Ashley. Check out my new blog for some pics of your trip.
You have such a cute family! I can't believe how big all the kiddos are & how much the Jeppson family has grown! I'll check back and see how thing are going- & I write on mine daily so you can keep up on us too. I'm so happy that you guys are doing so well!
Ashley,
I love your blog! I went to it before and I checked my Happy Birthday video, but now I read everything on your blog. It is so fun to hear something that I might not hear otherwise! I feel so close to all you! I will check it often1
Love you~ Mom
Post a Comment