Thursday, September 13, 2007

Okay, I am really, really bad about updating this. Sorry.

I have some bad news and some good news.

Bad news:



We buzzed Blaise's head. I meant for it to look more like this, but Roy said we should do it without any attachments. I started crying when I saw how close of a buzz it was going to be. I'm a little more used to it now, but I still miss his hair. :(
(Oh, we buzzed it because it was doing the mohawk thing again and was tickling his neck a lot, and he had bad cradle cap again.)

Rae also got a haircut tonight. Just a little trim to make it easier to wash and brush. Hers turned out fine, thankfully!



Lots of good news though! We just got back from a week long vacation to North Carolina where my sister and 2 of my brothers live. It was a lot of fun. 10 of the 13 grandkids were together. There were two 5 year olds, a 4 year old, three 3 year olds, one almost 2 year old, a 10 month old, a 9 month old and a 6 month old! Crazy, loud stuff! Rae had so much fun with her cousins. Here are a bunch of pictures:

Rae, Gabe, Colin and Evan

All of the cousins - not a very easy picture to take.


Blaise and Jovie (she's just a couple of weeks older than Blaise)





Colin and Rae got along really well for most of the trip. We stayed at their house.

We also went and saw Roy's dad (he hasn't seen him since he was like 10 years old. Roy got to meet one of his half-siblings and some aunts and cousins. That was also a nice visit.





I'll post pictures of us with each individual family tomorrow - and I also have some pictures from my other sister's baby blessing to post. Oh, other good news - we got a new TV from our laundry room donation bin today! It's a lot bigger than our old one and works just fine - woo hoo!

2 comments:

me said...

Yay, you're back! I hope you'll be wanting some size 3T dresses. That's so fun that your kids have so many cousins their age. I'm gald they got to play with them.

Blaise still looks cute.

Pao said...

Welcome back! Is nice to hear from you and see the happy pictures, I'm glad that you guys had fun and Blaise looks really cute..