Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I need me some chocolate

I need new shoes. Walking shoes. I've been trying to go walking every night lately, but the shoes I have are killing my feet. Really, really hurting them. So today I took the kiddos to Big 5 and started my hunt for new shoes. HORRIBLE experience. The kids were SO bad. But not bad like purposefully misbehaving kind of bad - just bad like bored and wanting to touch everything. I finally gave up and walked them over to Panda Express for a little "pick me up". I'll try going alone tonight or something. Ugh. I need to lose weight and to do so I need to walk and to do so I need shoes...but the process of finding shoes makes me stressed which makes me want chocolate which makes me gain weight. Oh yeah, and makes me want Panda Express too - whcih also makes me gain weight. Anyone want 2 adorable kiddos for a few days? :) Seriously, check out how adorable they are:

He fell into this bin last night and got stuck He was so ticked!

Rae took a pretend shower and then wrapped this blanket
around her and asked me to wrap the other blanket around her hair.
I guess she's seen me do that a lot - what a cutie!

3 comments:

Bob, Dad and Grandpa said...

Send them to us for a few days.

Katie said...

That reminds me of a story Audra told me on Monday. I hope she doesn't mind me repeating it - She hauled her three kids to the gym. She was working up a sweat there, loving her freedom, and ten minutes into it, the child-care people told her that Callie had a runny nose and couldn't stay. So she went to Chik-Fil-A and bought a milkshake to console herself.

It's so hard sometimes! Hope you were able to get some shoes.

Pao said...

Ash, if you need to run some errands or do a special shopping trip just call me and I'll babysit at low cost, just kidding! :D really , give me a call and i can watch them both .