Saturday, September 22, 2007

Old Stuff

I've been meaning to post these pictures from earlier this month when we went to my sister Lindsey's house in Visalia for her baby's blessing.




The happy family: Seth, Lindsey and baby Lily


In the back: Roy, Seth and my dad
In the front, Me and sleeping Blaise, Lindsey and sleeping Lily and my mom and Rae.

And just for the sake of being random, here are a few pictures of the kids doing fun stuff around the house:

Rae loves to walk around in my church shoes, and
this time got a hold of my nylons as well!




Mom and Dad, this is part of what Rae bought with the Target card you sent her for her birthday...don't remember if I ever told you about that. :) Thanks!

Awww, he did NOT want those bubbles on his head!


I guess that's all for now. I have a couple of random things I want to write about, but we are supposed to have a "date movie" tonight after Roy finishes the dishes (no, I'm not just sitting here blogging while he does dishes - my job was to do the laundry and he'd do the dishes) and I think he's almost done, so I better go. More to come later!

1 comment:

me said...

So far I think you look more like your sister, Lindsey, than the rest of your siblings.

It's amazing how church looks exactly the same inside almost anywhere you go.