When I get behind on blogging I never feel like trying to catch up. Especially since I feel like I'm just trying to keep caught up on every other aspect of my life. Ugh.
A few "updates":
Blaise is finally starting to get better. I don't think I ever mentioned this, but it turned out that he did not have pinkeye. I'm pretty sure he had a sinus infection, maybe even an ear infection. But it was so off and on that I never knew if I should call the doctor. And, if I did go to the doctor and they told me it was an infection, I was going to let it run its course without antibiotics anyway, so what's the point? Hindsight - I probably should have gone to the doctor for peace of mind. But now he has no more fevers, no eye goop, not as much nose goop and he coughs less. Actually, coughing is his only symptom really. He has this horrible cough at night...but it's improving, so I'm not worried. He's sleeping well despite the cough. I think that once he feels completely better he'll be a great sleeper. Oh yeah, and he got his two top molars and now he's working on his bottom molars. Poor little guy.
Rae is growing up so much. Everyday she says something that I want to blog about! Today we were in the car and we were discussing something and she said "okay mom, if you say so". We've been reading the Book of Mormon every night and she's starting to recall stories from it. Unfortunately though, she now talks about swords cutting people and being able to stand in fire and not get burned. She likes to try to be a little mother to Blaise, but he will have nothing to do with it.
As for me, umm, I'm just trying to survive everything. :) I'm managing Roy's traveling - but just barely. I'm still doing Weight Watchers, and I FINALLY hit my 10 pound mark! Hopefully I'll be more disciplined this month and lose more consistently.
So, my visiting teachers came while I was writing this and I lost my train of thought. That's all for now I guess. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor little guy!!! I hope he gets better soon. My kids just had the nasty goop too. I love Rae saying "Whatever you say." Lettie's new thing is if she sees something she wants she tell me, "This is right up my alley mom!" So, I guess I know what trite phrase I use too much ;)!
Post a Comment