Monday, February 11, 2008

Utah schools


Got back from my (long) trip to BYU on Saturday. Spent an evening with the Utah Jeppsons. On Saturday morning I had some extra time, so I went to the SLC temple and also took some pictures of "the U" that I couldn't the first time.


We now have UofU and BYU magnets on the 'fridge, right next to each other. It's a beautiful thing.


6 comments:

Katie said...

Very cool. Did your talk/lecture thing go well at BYU?

Katie said...

I just realized that if you guys moved there I would have a reason to go there. I really like that idea.

Olivia Carter said...

Utah is great- we'll be here for a bit longer & would love to have some family in town!

dale said...

dale, I like utah too

Christie said...

Hey, Roy, is that dot in IL the school that just had a shooting, by any chance?

Prof. Wright said...

Katie: I think so...

Christie: Nope, those dots are Bradley (in Peoria) and Western Illinois. But now that you mention it, the Bradley dot is very much closer to DeKalb than Peoria.

Oh well, the dots will be disappearing faster and faster anyway.