So, as Roy mentioned, we went down to Yorba Linda for his mom's 60th (!) birthday party. We arrived late Thursday night and went straight to the hotel that his mom had so generously provided for us. :) Friday morning the kids and I went to Dennys for breakfast so Roy could get some more sleep. Then we all went to Target to pick up little things we had forgotten. After Baerbel (Roy's mom), Dale (her husband) and Sonja (Roy's sister) got done getting their nails done we all went to the Santa Ana Zoo. It's a great little zoo, and the weather was amazing. Then we went out to lunch and dropped Roy and Blaise off at the hotel for a nap (just for Blaise) and hung out at Sonja's house.
Saturday morning we all went to Dennys for breakfast again. Barb and Dale took off to get some glamor shots done. We just chilled and dinked around all morning. Roy took the kids to the park in the afternoon and then we all got ready for the party. We went to Claim Jumper for dinner (YUM!) and then back to Sonja's house for cake and ice cream. It was fun. And Barb was all dolled up for her pictures!
Sunday we went to Sacrament mtg and then hung out at Sonja's house all afternoon. Rae had a blast with her cousin Catrina, and Blaise loved the cats they have and all the toys. It was a lot of fun. We left around 3:30 and the kids were asleep by 4:00! Rae slept the ENTIRE trip and Blaise slept till 6 and then was back asleep by 7 and slept the rest of the way. It was a great trip home. We are glad to be back, but sad that Roy is leaving us tomorrow :(
Rae started a "mommy and me" preschool today. She liked it a lot. I get to host next week. She's going to the doctor in a few minutes to check on a possible bladder infection or UTI or something. I'll update later about that.
Blaise is an AMAZING sleeper now that he is weaned. He is a much heavier sleeper and he slept 8 hours straight last night!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOO! Then I got him back to sleep in his crib at 3:30 and he slept till 4:30 and then I just brought him to bed with me. He didn't get up till 7 this morning, and he still took a 1 1/2 hour nap this afternoon. And this is all while teething! I'm loving it and just enjoying it while it lasts!
Anyway, I better get going to the doctor. I'll post some pics from our trip tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Elizabeth has been such a good sleeper the past few nights...oh, wait, that'sbecause of Benedryl!
Sounds good! callie has been sleeping until 4 or 5 am... it is a MIRACLE!
Post a Comment