Monday, February 18, 2008

Valdosta


For Valentine's Day last week, I spent the day in Valdosta, Georgia. I didn't have time to take any pictures, but the one above gives a pretty good example of what the nicer parts of the city look like (lots of Spanish moss and azaleas). I hear there are also a lot of alligators in Valdosta; one professor told me that an eight-footer had recently gotten into the pond on his property. Speaking of which, the cost of living there is amazing(ly low).

I'd like to avoid giving too many details, but I really enjoyed the university. The pictures on this webpage show very accurately what the campus looks like.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Very cool.

Andrea said...

That's beautiful. Cost of living anywhere is low compared to here.

Audra said...

You were in GA? That close to us?

Prof. Wright said...

440 miles or so...