Sunday, June 01, 2008

Cute picture

I found this picture the other day when I was going through boxes. These are most of my cousins on my dad's side of the family. I thought my family would enjoy seeing it! Anyone know what year this is? I'm guessing 97 or so?

7 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

I think was I was Junior in High School? No... maybe younger- a freshman? Whoa! That is OLD SCHOOL & very cool!

lindsey said...

i love it... do you know when this was? i think i got those glasses in 5th grade... so 5th or 6th. good times.

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

I think it was when Christie and Bobby were on missions, and Levi had a job before he went on his mission, which would be 1997. The first time when Chistie, Bobby and Levi weren't there.

Katie said...

Great picture! 97 sounds right to me - I can't believe Chad was dating me when I looked like that.
I love your pose, btw.

lindsey said...

i so didn't read that last sentence before i asked what year it was... oops, blonde moment

Unknown said...

97 or 98 is about right---lyric is looking pretty cool all stretched out in front---all of maybe 11!?!

Christie said...

Yes, it would have had to have been 97 because I was home from my mission by summer of 98 and in Provo, so I would have been there.