Hey all you Blythe Jeppsons, I have a question for you! When are you coming to the family reunion, and when are you leaving? We are trying to plan a trip to see Roy's dad while we are there and want to figure out when the best time is.
I'll start: I decided to fly to Charlotte with the kiddos and Roy will be driving our van and meeting us there. I'll arrive Sunday the 13th in the evening and then Roy will probably get there anytime Tuesday-Thursday (not sure yet when he'll be leaving Davis) We'll most likely be leaving Tuesday the 22nd. And how about you Christie? And Lindsey? And Aaron? And mom and dad? Your answers are appreciated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We're getting there Wed (16th)around noon, but then leaving to visit James' brother Thursday and Friday, coming back Sat morning and staying until Wed morning.
We are arriving early morning Thursday the 16th and leaving on Wednesday morning the 23rd.
We will be arriving in Charlotte Thurday the 17th probably around 11pm and then we will be leaving on Monday the 21st at 7:45am.
I'm not sure when Seth and Lindsey are leaving, but I know that they get here on Saturday the 19th at 4:30 or something. Sunday is the only full day of the reunion where everyone will be there.
we are coming sat at 3 and then seth is leaving the following friday to fly back to slc and i will be leaving the mon after that for phoenix. why is that the only day everyone will be there? who won't be there mon?
Jamie and Aaron are leaving Monday morning.
Post a Comment