Sunday, June 08, 2008

Zion, Zion, Beautiful Zion

Here it is...the moment you all have been waiting for! We are moving to:

Kirksville, Missouri!


View Larger Map

Roy will be starting in August as a Visiting Assistant Professor in Mathematics at Truman State University. It is a one year position but might be renewable for a few more years. It will be quite a change, but we are excited! More details to come, when we get everything figured out! :)

8 comments:

Christie said...

As you know, I am so, so excited for you! And I'm excited for Mom and Dad because now they will actually go to Nauvoo!

Jamie said...

Wow, that quite a ways but I am really happy for you guys! It's kind of funny how we both figure out where we are going around the same time but we are going in opposite directions.

Olivia Carter said...

WHOA! That is SO COOL! Congrats! I don't know anything about that area (really anything in the middle of the US) but I'm sure it'll be fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I hope you guys enjoy it there. Seems like a fun adventure!

Lyric said...

oh wow. i have a ton of friends from that area! Many of them deserted missouri and came down to Univ of arkansas to be razorbacks :)

thats very exciting!

Unknown said...

yay! welcome to the midwest!
where is kirkville? we are driving to nauvoo in July---just miss you! missouri is beautiful---very lush and green

lindsey said...

hey do you remember sarah eberle? she goes to that school... cool stuff.

Katie said...

Congrats again. I was looking at the school website yesterday - looks great! I am really happy for you.