Tuesday, March 03, 2009

He makes my life cheerful :)

Blaise loves to be different characters throughout the day. His favorites are Barney and Goofy. For Barney he'll walk around saying "hi everybody" and giving hugs. Or he'll sing the "I love you" song. He came up with that all on his own. When he watches Mickey Mouse Clubhouse he always wants to put a hat on (like Goofy) and do the Hot Dog dance. So Roy got Blaise to start saying this phrase:



He's a fun boy!

6 comments:

Katie said...

You know I have a special place in my heart for that boy. He is so adorable.

lindsey said...

hes a fun little boy... i miss mickey mouse club house, lily really liked it. how do you think he will respond when you have the baby?

Ashley said...

Lindsey - I think he'll be okay. He LOVES babies, but not always when I'm the one holding them :) But he is pretty good about entertaining himself when he can see that I'm busy, so I hope it works out okay. I think this 2 1/2 year age difference is a good spacing for our family. Oh, and I think he'll handle it a little better than Rae since he has a sibling to play with - and Rae was a lot more sensitive to not getting as much mommy time. And Roy will be home all summer, so that will be fantastic!

Andrea said...

I'm pretty impressed with both Roy and Blaise's impersonation!! So cute.

Aida said...

Lol- that was funny! I love it when kids start to personify characters/toys. It makes playing so much funner.

Pao said...

What a cute video, I can't believe how big Blaise is..