Saturday, March 21, 2009

Stupid Walmart

Has anyone else had trouble finding White Cloud diapers? We haven't been able to get them for about a month now. I'm wondering if it is just our Walmart or if maybe White Cloud is being discontinued. For now we are stuck using Parent's Choice - yuck. I've tried Target's store brand and I don't like theirs at all. Has anyone tried Costco's diapers? Any good? Suggestions for other diapers I should try?

Sigh, I was completely satisfied with White Cloud and I'm so bummed that I can't find them. I have such huge trials in my life. :)

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Well, I don't know too much in this category but I do have friend with a baby. She uses the Costco brand and really likes them. She told me the Costco brand is made by the same company that makes Huggies. The only difference is the pictures are different but everything else about them is the same.

Katie said...

I can never find size 3 or size 6 white cloud at my Walmart. So stupid. I am perfectly happy with White Cloud too, and I hate Parent's Choice. Right now Ollie is wearing Sam's Club diapers and I am not too impressed with them.

Christie said...

We just had the opposite problem! We couldn't find Parents Choice and had to get White Cloud just before we moved. Then we decided to switch Elizabeth to White Cloud because they are a little bigger than the PC and we couldn't find WC (at a different Wal-Mart).

Bob, Dad and Grandpa said...

We're stuck with Depends

Cheney Family said...

We've used Costco and they were fine. I don't know how they compare to WC or PC cuz we usually get Huggies....and Costco was comparable to those.

Audra said...

I love me some Sam's Club diapers. They always seemed a lot like Luvs to me, which were my favortie before I could not find them cheap anymore. Never liked WC or PC, but that is just me. I just bought a new box of Sam's Club diaper and they are in a new box and look different, so I hope they are just as good or I will cry! Hopefully by next year I will not have to worry about it anymore!

Sara said...

Try the Walgreen's diapers -- they are really good! We used to get White Cloud too and I think Walgreens are even better. Wish you'd asked last week cuz there was a really good sale. They are still pretty cheap though :)