Monday, March 08, 2010

Let's go back in time.....

I didn't start blogging regularly until Rae was about 3, so most of you haven't seen any of the fun videos of her as a toddler. So I'm going to start posting one every week or so. Roy and I sat for about 20 minutes and watched all our old videos on the computer and it made me miss my sweet little Rae! Here's one of her getting a snack! Yummy!

5 comments:

lindsey said...

oh gross.. grandfather like granddaughter?

Katie said...

LOL! My kids would totally do that. How is she in that video? It is hard to tell because her hair is so long.

Ashley said...

This was sometime around September of 06- so she's about 26 months old.

Audra said...

Callie made her own pumpkin bread the other day with about 2 tbs of butter on it. There was more butter than bread!!! This is a cute video!

Prof. Wright said...

I can't believe we used to use margarine. D: