You and your sister are like psychically connected! Love lil' boy hair cuts!
Copy-cat copy-cat, SCAT SCAT SCAT!Just kidding :o)I always put off cutting Ollie's hair, and then when I do, it is like I have a brand new, pretty baby in front of me. Isaac is pretty either way, but it looks good!
Awwww.....cute!
Love the cut! I loved giving Nolan his first hair cut. He grew up in front of my eyes, but also looked less scruffy!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You and your sister are like psychically connected!
Love lil' boy hair cuts!
Copy-cat copy-cat, SCAT SCAT SCAT!
Just kidding :o)
I always put off cutting Ollie's hair, and then when I do, it is like I have a brand new, pretty baby in front of me. Isaac is pretty either way, but it looks good!
Awwww.....cute!
Love the cut! I loved giving Nolan his first hair cut. He grew up in front of my eyes, but also looked less scruffy!
Post a Comment