Blaise is back to potty training (his idea) so things were pretty crappy today (pun intended - he pooped on the potty once this morning but then pooped in his underwear THREE times in the afternoon!!) But here are a few things that brightened up my day:
~Isaac is doing more walking than crawling now. I've been trying to get a video but every time he sees the camera he just tries to get it.
~Rae's school is doing dress-up days this week to celebrate Dr.Seuss's birthday and today was "Wacky Wednesday", so she wore pants with shorts on top and her shirt inside out and one pink shoe and one black shoe. It was cute.
~We had preschool at our house today and Blaise was super cute.
~On the way into the library a guy outside was doing some sort of political petition and asked me to stop and take a look on my way out, but on my way out he was busy talking to someone else so I got out of there quick! Three kids in tow right before dinner - heck no I don't want to read your petition!
~And my number one favorite thing about today was getting a package in the mail of stuff I ordered from Target. Oh my heck, Isaac and Blaise are gonna be so adorable at church on Sunday in their matching outfits!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
that is so funny, my mom ordered that exact outfit for all four of her grandsons...so, i guess your two little boys will be joined in the mathcy-matchy-ness of it all.
Very cute outfit! I wish it was available in stores!
It is good to have a happy day! Make sure you take a pic of your handsome boys!
On the way into the library a guy outside was doing some sort of political petition and asked me to stop and take a look on my way out...
I wonder if it was the one to regulate abusive puppy farms. Someone in the Walmart parking lot tried to get me to sign that the other day. Little did he know that I hate regulations and puppies.
Another thing that made Ashley happy today is that it looks like I'm going to have an on-campus interview soon -- location undisclosed for now.
... this was written yesterday? I should read our blog more often.
Yay for on-campus interview. Hope the undisclosed location is a warm one!
I am such a slacker for not commenting. Sorry. Thanks for posting all the time.
Post a Comment