Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Things I've been lovin'....

These guys play great along side each other. It's nice in the morning while Rae is at school, because they both have a chance to do their own thing without her interfering.


Our neighbors put this huge box out at the dumpster and we grabbed it right away, planning to use it when we move, but decided it would be more fun for the kids to use! They played in it constantly for about a week. They loved being able to draw on it -
just like Pinky Dinky Doo!


We have had awesome weather the past week!
Rae and Isaac like to explore out in the grass.
Do you see Isaac ? He's in an orange shirt.

Blaise prefers to play in the rocks and use the chalk.

6 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Love the snuggly brothers picture!

Christie said...

When you move?

Ashley said...

Well, even if we stay in Kirksville another year we might move to a different place. We already told our landlord that we wouldn't be signing a new lease, but we did that last year too and we were able to still sign one in May. But I'd like to move to a place with an attached garage....would make winters a lot easier.

lindsey said...

the boys are too cute.

Katie said...

Cute pictures. I love the box, and Blaise drawing on the sidewalk - that is Gabe too.

Audra said...

A garage in that weather would be great!!! Love the box! I want a big box for my kids to play in. I only have medium boxes. It being so close to the wall, I am proud of them for just drawing on the box and not getting it on the wall!