
If you see them, I highly recommend picking up a couple packs. Rae really enjoyed using them. You can dye your egg, let it dry and then decorate it with polka-dots or stripes, etc.
Walmart was out of Dove chocolate by the time I got there. So bummed. I might try Walgreens and Hy-vee later. All I wanted was some Dove chocolate. Oh, and some Cadbury eggs, which I did get, and ate already :)
4 comments:
Dove is the BEST!!!
I bought the color snaps on sale last year and could not find them this year... sigh
Ah, I love those snap things. So easy and lots of fun for the kiddos!
Don't think I'm ready to branch out to anything fancy like "color snaps" yet. I was doing good to make up 6 cups of dye with food coloring and dye 2 eggs in each.
Post a Comment