Monday, October 15, 2007
Cleaning
I love to clean. Well, I don't actually like the cleaning part, but I love the way I feel afterwards. I just my microwave super clean. I don't know how long it had been since I had cleaned it, but I think maybe my mom was the last to clean it back in Feb or maybe even in December when Blaise was born. Sorry to anyone who has used my microwave since then - that's pretty disgusting. But I read somewhere I really great tip for easy cleaning. Put some water and lemon juice in a mug and microwave it for a few minutes. Everything will wipe right off. After getting that done I looked around and decided I need to clean my cupboard doors. It's nice when the rest of the house is clean enough that you can do some of the deep down cleaning. I'm amazed at how much I can get done lately. Blaise entertains himself pretty well. It's really nice - and life is pretty stress-free (at least today) :) I'm no longer feeling so antsy about going somewhere. We'll be pretty busy around here and I'm going to keep finding little projects to do. Anyway, I got on the computer to look up a recipe and got distracted so I better go tend to the kiddos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
its too bad you don't want to travel cuz i might go to blythe this week... itd be fun to have you with me but i guess in the end it'd just take the attention away from lily and i ;)
Ashley, I'm reading your blog! Great stuff. I like the way I feel too after I clean and when the laundry is all done. I just did all that today. I cleaned off the top of the fridge today. That was a miracle. I've decided Monday is a good day for that kind of stuff.
Wanna come clean my house? I keep telling myself things will be much better next year at this time!
This sounds JUST LIKE ME! You clean one thing and feel all good about it so it leads you to clean the next thing. It's just getting to that one first thing to clean-it takes me months to get to that!
Yeah, I read your blog every time you write! I love to read what's goin' on with you, especially because we have little ones about the same age! Blaise is a QT!! :) Yeah, it's strange to think they aren't babies anymore. Mason squeals like a banshee...so not baby-ish...
Post a Comment