Sometimes Blaise makes messes....
Sometimes he cleans them up....
He has been so much fun lately. He's really learning a lot and is beginning to communicate in his own little way. And he understands a lot more of what we are saying. He definitely knows what "no" means, but it just makes him crack up and try to be faster at whatever naughtiness he is trying to commit.
Rae is doing a great job with potty-training (we went a few steps backwards when she was sick). She's always trying to get Blaise to play games with her and can rarely get him to cooperate. It'll be so much fun when they can really interact (and a lot of trouble too).
Anyway, things are good. I'm antsy (very antsy) for a change of pace (IE: a trip to Blythe) but I haven't figured out a way for that to work, so I'll try to just stay busy around here and come up with things for us to do. Any ideas? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry I don't have ideas, but I want to comment in your videos, good thing you videotape it I always miss those fun times,Roy and Blaise look vey cute playing :)
Post a Comment