Rae is still sick. No more puking, but lots from the other end. I'll tell ya, it is the worse smell I have ever smelled. She pooped sometime while she was sleeping. Roy checked on her around 5am and was stopped in his tracks by the smell. So I got to get up and change her and her sheets. We've been doing a LOT of laundry the past few days. I think I have earned my badge of motherhood! Enough already! :) The hardest part is not being able to hang out with other kids and moms and stuff. It was nice to just be home the first couple of days, but now it's getting boring. And I know we won't be able to go to Music Makers tomorrow...and I really wanted to go to the petting zoo/pumpkin patch this week too! At least she'll be healthy for Halloween festivities.
Anyway, just wanted to give everyone a quick update while Blaise is still napping. Here are a couple of new pictures for your enjoyment!

She was talking about her hand for some reason.
(By the way, anyone wanna get us a new couch?!
Nah, it doesn't always look like that - we usually have a sheet covering it)
ARGH - won't let me load anymore - it's having some sort of problem. I'll try again later.
No comments:
Post a Comment