
Now, you'll remember that I have weaned him now, so at night we usually get him to sleep by rocking him in the dark. But, tonight I told him to climb into bed and go to sleep, and he did! He fussed a little and messed around a little, but he stayed lying down the whole time and fell asleep within 10 minutes! I'm truly shocked. And then he didn't even stir when I put Rae to bed a few minutes later. What a peaceful night to end a not-so-peaceful day. Oh, did I mention that the kids have pinkeye? It'll be fun to do eye drops every 3 hours without any help! Just 68 more hours to go without Roy! Sigh.
6 comments:
What a cute picture. Glad it has worked so well! I hate pinkeye drops! Can't they come up with some kind of ointment instead?
Hey Ash, is Roy in Provo right now? Aaron and I were wondering when he was coming up.
You know you remind me so much of me. I always do stuff when Ray is gone, I love to accomplish something and also not have to ask his opinion, just do it and it is done. Sounds like Blaise is just getting bigger everyday. Good luck with the pinkeye...
When I heard you were already putting him in a toddler bed, I thought you were nuts! Haha! I thought there would be no way he would go for that! So hooray for Blaise and hooray for brave Ashley! He looks so cute and peaceful!
Hey Ashley, I'm glad something went well that day. If you need a break, let me know. I can leave Jakob with Ryan and come watch the kids for a little while. I don't have work on Monday so you don't have to watch Jakob either. Hope the kids are feeling better.
Oh man, pink eye is HORRIBLE! But, yeah, for good sleeping! I swear, all mom's need is a good night sleep! I think I might keep Syd locked in her crib until she can crawl out- maybe at 16?
Post a Comment