I started blogging in August 2006. I didn't do much at first, but almost two years later I'm getting the hang of it. :) I was the first person in my family to start blogging and I don't take all the credit, but I do hope I had something to do with the amount of family members blogging now. My sisters all started blogs about a year after me and then my brother's wife and then my other brother and his wife. I have a few cousins that have blogs, an uncle, an aunt and the newest additions are my mom and her sister! I'm so excited. We don't get to see each other very often so reading each other's blogs helps us all stay in touch and I really enjoy it.
Just remember that I was ahead of you all in the trend! (although behind most people in the trend) I'm just glad we all got with the trend and I hope that when the trend wears off that we'll all keep going strong!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
zntxgsyThanks, Ashley!
Opps! You know how we have to put word verification in the blue strip under the comment square.... well if you don't click in the blue strip, the letters don't just disapear, the word verification becomes a tag at the first of your comment... I learn things everyday!
you guys were totally my inspiration for blogging! I love how you guys live so far apart---but stay so close to each other.
Yay for blogging! Yay for Ashley for being first!
Post a Comment