Great job, Roy!
What a great picture! You all look so great!
That had to be hard to get all those little ones to sit for that- it turned out real nice. Hope you are all having lots of fun!
We just got back today, seeing the videos and the picture really makes me miss everyone!
pat roy photo shopped it to make it work :)
Yeah, I should have mentioned that I put together the top photo from four different shots. For the bottom photo, three shots were taken, though all but one person in the final version came from a single shot.
I really should have been allowed to stand in the back, no matter how short I am.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Great job, Roy!
What a great picture! You all look so great!
That had to be hard to get all those little ones to sit for that- it turned out real nice. Hope you are all having lots of fun!
We just got back today, seeing the videos and the picture really makes me miss everyone!
pat roy photo shopped it to make it work :)
Yeah, I should have mentioned that I put together the top photo from four different shots. For the bottom photo, three shots were taken, though all but one person in the final version came from a single shot.
I really should have been allowed to stand in the back, no matter how short I am.
Post a Comment