Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Found!

I knew we would find it when we moved! Roy just pulled out the computer desk in living room and my wedding ring was under there. I finally broke down a few months ago and bought a new ring but it looks like I should have waited!! I really like both of my rings though, and my new one is a little loose, so maybe it will be my ring for when I'm pregnant and chubby-handed. Roy lost his ring and watch a month or so ago, maybe it will turn up under the dresser or something. :)

11 comments:

Katie said...

That is GREAT!

Christie said...

Yay! Just a few weeks ago we found James' wedding ring under the dryer. Had to pull out the dryer because I let a piece of junk mail slide down the chute where the lint trap goes. It was a pain, but worth it to find his ring, which had been missing for months.

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

maybe it's just me, but I think that "losing ring" thing runs in your family

Ashley said...

You are right Pat. My problem is that rings never fit me very well, so I'm always taking them off in random places and then losing them.

Katie said...

Can you believe I haven't lost my ring yet? It's like you said - it fits perfectly so I NEVER take it off. Otherwise I know it would have been long gone. Chad's was too big on him and he lost it 2 months after we got married.

Bob, Dad and Grandpa said...

There is still a $100 reward for whoever finds your mom's ring.

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

I thought you might find it when you moved! I'm so happy for you! Maybe when we move I will find mine! Yes, there is a reward if you find it!

lindsey said...

i found seths ring a couple of months ago in a box we never unpacked... of course it was also right after we bought him a new one. his old one was always a little small

Andrea said...

Nice to find those little treasures! Congrats.

Christie said...

I just lost the SD card for our camera. I think Elizabeth took it out of the card slot in the computer. Good thing it's only $5.54 to get a new one delivered by Monday, since we're leaving
Tuesday.

Katie said...

New announcement about the reunion on my blog. Check it out.