Sunday, July 20, 2008

Talent Show

YouTube limits videos to 10 minutes, so I had to split it into 3 parts and do some slight editing. Part 1:


Part 2:


Part 3:



PS: Those of you who aren't Jeppsons may want to skip to our part of the show, at 2:00 in Part 3.

2 comments:

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

Okay, you made my day. It wasn't the best quality, couldn't hear the "speakers" very well, but heard all the back ground noises real well, but it was cute! I wish I couldn't have heard Santi and Evan say or sing whatever they were doing with the flag, but the surfing dance was great. I loved Elizabeth's and Rae's dances and Blaise with that song was cute. Oh, and I guess I didn't get what Colin and Gabe were doing either but they're still cute. Bob, Linda, Bryce, Ashley and Roy- I've heard all those scout one liners! Never the less, it was fun to watch.

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

sorry- meant could have heard