Heroes tonight! Woot! I probably won't even get to watch it tonight since I don't have cable and I don't know when it'll be online. Oh well, I'm sure I'll catch it sometime this week. And The Office is later this week - woo hoo!
Speaking of cable...the other day Rae asked "when are we going to get one of those tvs that you can change the channel and watch cartoons and shows and stuff?". Yeah, I want one of those "tvs" too! We are thinking about getting cable. The problem is that I don't just watch the shows I enjoy. I sit my bum on the couch and watch whatever is on and waste my evening away. So if I can just break that habit then cable would sure be nice! The kids are really sick of their movies and even the movies from the library. Hey, we should get it now so we have BYU TV and can watch conference at home!
I'm getting Rae started in some speech therapy through the school district. I hope she starts making some improvements soon, because she has started to lose some of the things she learned before the summer. I can understand her most of the time, but sometimes it's like I'm talking to a 2 year old instead of a 4 year old.
I wanted to sign Rae up for tumbling but I decided not to. Since we'll be doing speech at least once a week and preschool twice a week I decided that'd be enough stuff to keep us busy. Also, the class I wanted to sign her up for starts at like 3:30 in the afternoon and sometimes Blaise is still napping at that time. (When he actually takes naps - he's been trying give them up!) Besides, tumbling is like 30 bucks a month, plus shoes and costume expenses. Maybe we'll take the money we save and get cable!! I think I'll just wait till she's old enough to really want to do it and actually gain a lot from it.
The weather here is so weird. Hot one day, cold the next. Rain and rain and rain for days and then days with no rain. I think we might hit the city's indoor pool sometime this week for a little something different to do.
So yeah, there's an update. Totally random, but that's how it gets when I get behind on posting! Pictures to come later today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't do it. Be strong :o)
Are you able to get channels with an antenna? I guess if you aren't, getting cable is a much bigger temptation.
We can get monthly cable here with just the networks for like $11 a month. Then you have less crap to watch.
Oh, and I need to put Lettie in speech too! Her pre-school teacher said she can't understand her! Sigh... So we will be doing that too!
Post a Comment