Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Taxes

So Roy finally got his first paycheck from Truman. Woo hoo. I cannot believe how much we pay in taxes. We had planned for it of course, but we were a little off on how much we would pay. Ugh. Hey dad, are we going to get a bunch back? I hope so. Stinkin' government! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go sign up for some free government programs.

5 comments:

James said...

Just ask if you can take the Mormon Reparation Deduction.

Ixchelle said...

Now you can buy panteen instead of suave shampoo. Or ball park hot dogs instead of bar s hot dogs. Are you enjoying your new place? Take Care.

Katie said...

ugh. tell me about it.

Bob, Dad and Grandpa said...

You'll get a lot back. Just wait until you are like us. We are getting killed on taxes every month and still owe more in April.

Andrea said...

You're funny.