...and got cable. I'm slightly disappointed in myself, but I'll get over it. :) They had a special 6 month promotion, which is perfect because we won't be here much longer than 6 months. We got a lot of bonus channels, like the BYU channel, and we even got a DVR included! I do believe the DVR will be the death of me. :) And Rae is obsessed already and since we have so many channels there are always cartoons on! But I think we'll all be used to it in a few days and soon we'll be back out at the park and doing more exciting things. :) Blaise is so not into TV, so we can't watch it all day or he gets mad. :) Now I gotta think of something for us to do this afternoon or Rae won't leave the couch. Ugh, and I should probably wake Blaise up from his nap. He'd sleep all afternoon if I let him.
So glad I can set the DVR to record The Office tonight if I don't get home from Enrichment on time. (Which I probably won't, since I would like to actually be sociable!) Can't wait to see what happens with Jim and Pam this season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We've been going back and forth on weither or not to get cable. We had it for about a year then decided it was an expense we could do without. lol I have to say, it took us awhile to think of things to do without tv. I guess in Feb we will either break down and get it, or deal with not getting our 5 free channels. :)
Post a Comment