Monday, March 02, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Evan

I remembered yesterday, I just never blogged. And I don't think anyone in the Bobby Jeppson family reads my blog everyday anyway :) Sounds like you had a great birthday Evan! I can't believe you are five - that means Rae will be five soon - yikes!

I don't feel like blogging much lately. I think I'm waiting until I can post some kind of news about where we'll be next year :) But it'll probably be the middle of March before I can do that. Maybe even the beginning of April. Sigh. It's not really stressful at all, just annoying to wait and wait. And I feel bad that I'm constantly telling people what I think is going on and then I have to change my story a week later. So I'll withhold details for now, for your sake!

The weather was really nice here at the beginning of last week and then got cold at the end of the week. I'm not sure how much longer I can take the cold weather. There better be a couple of warms days soon or I'm going to go crazy. Winter is so depressing. Especially when you live in a small town like Kirksville. But next week is Roy's spring break, so I know I'll cheer up soon! :)

Anyway, posting might be sporadic for the next few weeks.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hope you get some warm days!

Audra said...

Did you solidify Spring Break plans?

Ashley said...

Audra - We have pretty much decided we are going to do a couple of days in St.Louis. We are kind of waiting to hear back from a school that may interview Roy, but they probably won't do it next week because it's their spring break too. I had a relapse today with wanting to go to Charlotte, but I know it just wouldn't work out :( So we are going to get a bunch of projects done around the house and enjoy a nice trip to St.Louis