Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Callie -- and, "my needs"

Today is my niece's 2nd birthday - Happy Birthday Callie! I hope I get to see you soon!

And here is for your mommy:

If you are bored and have about 5 min., post yours! It is loads of fun to see what the other "yous" are doing out there!

Go to google and write your name and the word ‘needs’, in quotes — as in “Jennifer needs”. Notice the first 10 sensical sentences that come up.

1. Ashley needs you like water in her lungs.
2 Ashley needs an escape (that's for sure!)
3. Ashley needs to get something off her chest (this was in reference to boobs!)
4. Ashley needs prayer (yup!)
5. Ashley needs a nap (heck yeah)
6. Ashley needs to learn the rules
7. Ashley needs a home (well, maybe, we don't know yet)
8. Ashley needs flowers
9. Ashley needs to speak out over Newcastle (okay, I'll get right on that)
10. Ashley needs your votes.

3 comments:

Audra said...

Hehehe! Thank you! And Callie thanks you, or she will once she wakes up from her nap!

I hope you find a home and get rest!

Andrea said...

You certainly have a lot of birthdays in your family. I would do that too, but nobody in my family reads my blog.

Katie said...

Where are you???????