oh my word, that looks like a real picture! it looks like he's touching the pot!
The apparent proximity to that red hot coil makes me shudder!
I dunno why Roy enjoys doing stuff like this so much :) When Rae saw him working on it she said "you never never really put Isaac on stove when you are cooking, daddy."
James told me about this picture when I was half-asleep...but as soon as I saw it, I thought, "Oh, Roy."
watch out ash you might have some cps worker showing up at your door ;)
Yeah, especially after someone googles "the next food network star"
You freaks.
Everyone has a hobby.
LOL- only a Dad...
Post a Comment
9 comments:
oh my word, that looks like a real picture! it looks like he's touching the pot!
The apparent proximity to that red hot coil makes me shudder!
I dunno why Roy enjoys doing stuff like this so much :) When Rae saw him working on it she said "you never never really put Isaac on stove when you are cooking, daddy."
James told me about this picture when I was half-asleep...but as soon as I saw it, I thought, "Oh, Roy."
watch out ash you might have some cps worker showing up at your door ;)
Yeah, especially after someone googles "the next food network star"
You freaks.
Everyone has a hobby.
LOL- only a Dad...
Post a Comment