Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Saved by the Bell

Just the other day I saw a preview for "Raising the Bar" and told Roy that I was surprised how hot Mark-Paul Gosselaar ("Zack Morris") still is. Then yesterday I caught a Saved by the Bell rerun when I was up nursing Isaac at 3 in the morning. I've seen every single episode at least once and most of them 2 or 3 times, so I understood every reference and joke in this clip. If you weren't as into the show as I was then you may not understand everything, but it's still pretty funny. It's pretty long, but I think it's worth it :)


6 comments:

lindsey said...

I watched whole thing... It was pretty funny. I miss 3 oclock save by the bell episodes with lily... oh wait no i don't ;)

Autumn said...

That was so funny! I can't believe he "was" Zack Morris again!

And yes, he looks THE SAME!

Audra said...

That is HILARIOUS! I used to always watch Saved by the Bell when I got home from school as my "down-time". I knew about everything in the show that they alluded to! The most hilarious for me is when they broke out in "friends forever"! I sometimes STILL get that stupid diddy stuck in my head!!! I have a tendency to remember weird lyrics and things like that and that song is the worst to get stuck in your head! This clip made my day!

lindsey said...

I think my favorite part is when he talks about moving from indiana with his 2 best friends and principal. he sure did look like the same zack, just not so skinnly

Andrea said...

Just caught up on your blog. That's so funny about Roy needing to do math or he'll go crazy. That made me laugh, because it just sounds so funny. I didn't have time to watch the video, but I too have seen probably every episode of Saved by the Bell, mostly because there was nothing else better on at the time. Anyway, hang in there and I miss you.

Katie said...

Really enjoyed the clip. Good stuff.