Roy has been going to his office a few hours every day to start preparing for his fall classes. So I'm left with the three kiddos and I can hardly even handle the few short hours! When Isaac sleeps I'm usually trying to clean up the house, make lunch, catch up on laundry, etc. Not much time for actual blogging. And did I mention I'm exhausted? Isaac is a pretty decent sleeper, but it's still not the same as the 8-10 hours I was getting before he was born! :) Sigh. Someday I will sleep again. And someday my house will be consistently clean. Roy has been amazing these past few weeks. I know that he NEEDS to be in his office a few hours a day for his sanity. He has to do math or he'll go crazy. But when he's home he takes such good care of all of us! He cleans, he cooks, he wrestles with the kids, he runs errands, and he is so patient and happy even with all of his responsibilities! Seriously, he has been SUPERHUBBY lately! I think I'll be having all of my babies during summer break! Anyway, here are a couple of random pictures of the kids being silly.

This is how Rae forces Blaise to play with her :)

"Pinky" the monkey is all ready to go swimming!

They have a book called "Silly Day" and in the book the kids take a nap in the bathtub. So we had a silly day the other day.
3 comments:
Love the bath picture.
Way to go Roy!
So cute! They look like good buddies! I am finally being able to sleep again after years and years. I just got Callie out of the habit of coming into our bed. SO I know the feeling!
I love their creativity- hand cuffs thats priceless.
Post a Comment