Friday, July 24, 2009

Fun with puns

Ashley: Today's the big test.
Roy: Of what?
Ashley: Of Isaac. I ate a few chocolates last night.
Roy: Only a few, huh?
Ashley: They were mini-chocolates.
Roy: Yeah, they were many, all right.
Ashley: I only ate two Reese's and two Hundred Grands.
Roy: 200 grams of chocolate? That's like half a pound!

5 comments:

lindsey said...

pretty funny stuff:) man now i want chocolate, thanks ash ;) btw the security code on your page is "fatest" lol

Katie said...

LOL. That Roy.

Pretty funny Lindsey.

Audra said...

Only Roy would know that 200 grams is 1/2 a pound off the top of his head!

Katie said...

Seriously Audra. Once I heard that a gram is like a raisin, so I would just picture 200 raisins or something ridiculous like that.

Prof. Wright said...

Meat in Argentina is sold by the kilogram. :)