
My cousin Julia, and her husband Brett are trying to adopt. Her friends and family are trying to get the word out there for all to read! You never know - someone could read this and know that their sister's friend's niece has a baby to put up for adoption and could give them Julia's name. So, if you know someone who would benefit from their information, please give them these website addresses:
Parent Profiles
LDS Family Services
Their personal blog: juliaandbrett.blogspot.com
They are such a great couple, and I can only imagine the sadness that comes with wanting children and not being able to have them, and having to wait and wait for a chance to adopt. I'm glad that we have the internet and that blogs have become so popular and I'm able to read all about their fun life. They would truly make excellent parents and I hope that it is a reality for them soon. Please pass on this information to anyone who could use it!
1 comment:
Thanks Ashley! You rock!
Post a Comment