Tuesday, July 07, 2009

IMAX

Isaac is 8 weeks old today and I thought it was time to post some more pictures of him. Rae took the first two pictures.





Our kids are always born with a lot of hair and then it falls out in the back and sides and they are left with a silly, greasy mohawk. So Roy buzzed Isaac's head the other day. I was so upset when I saw it, because it was a lot shorter than when we did it to Blaise at this age. But it is already growing back, so I know it'll look fine in a week or two. Oh, and when you look back at the old post you can see how much Isaac looks a lot more like Rae than he looks like Blaise.

2 comments:

lindsey said...

he does look alot more like rae than blaise :) he is such a cutie and I can't believe that he is 8 weeks old!

DeGooyer Family said...

I love the ones where he's sitting up!! Hope you guys aren't too hot over there.