Dear Isaac,
Thank you for being such a good, easy baby. I don't know how I would handle all the problems I've been having with nursing if you weren't such an easy-going, sleep-loving baby. Thank you for pooping on Monday after 6 days of not pooping. I'm glad I didn't have to take you to the doctor. (even though I sure enjoyed those days with no poopy diapers to change) Thank you for sleeping all morning while I took your brother and sister to the library. You slept while I showered and got ready, slept during the transfer from bed to carseat and then from carseat to sling and then sling back to carseat. You even stayed asleep while we stopped by Pizza Hut, back to the car and then back into Pizza Hut. You are such a great baby.
Dear Rae and Blaise,
Thank you for earning your Pizza Hut Book-It prizes from the library. It was fun to get some free pizzas. And thank you for leaving the crusts - those are my favorite part of Pizza Hut pizza and the only part I can eat anyway.
Dear Roy,
Thank you for putting up with my constant mood swings. You are amazing. Thank you for emptying the dishwasher before you left this morning, it was a pleasant surprise.
Dear Christie, Lindsey, Jamie and Sabina,
Please blog soon.
Dear Mom and Dad,
I can't believe you don't live in Blythe anymore. It is still not real to me.
Dear Katie,
A whole cup of hot chocolate made with breast milk is a lot different than a tablespoon in some mac&cheese - thank you for being crunchier than me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oooohhh... no she didn't! She called Katie! Hahaha... A WHOLE CUP! WOW!
I am jealous of your sleeping baby Ashley!
We have a whole stack of pizza hut coupons from Ruby and Silas... they earned them, but we never got around to going :(
Crunchy breastmilk? :(
lol! You are the one who doesn't get epidurals! That definitely makes you crunchier. And Colin had only been weaned for a few months when I fed that to him!
Good post. And I agree with the note to Christie, Sabina, and Lindsey (though I know all three have valid excuses - did you know Liam broke his arm?)
Glad Isaac is a good baby - and Ollie and Gabe would both go for really long stretches without pooping. It is kinda nice, huh? At the same time it was like a ticking time bomb -is the big poop gonna happen when we are at church?
I'd probably get epidurals if I ever had time for one!
Bringing up the fact that Colin had just barely been weaned doesn't help your case!
Rae and Blaise pooped about 6 times a day, so I really freaked out when Isaac wasn't pooping. And I was really worried he'd poop in the van ride to St Louis and make a huge mess. Luckily he waited till we got to the hotel - and man was it a lot of poop!
Both Elizabeth and Amelia did the once-a-week pooping thing. Elizabeth not until around 3 months, but Amelia started that within a month or so of her due date.
Blogs have been updated just for you. Lindsey went to extra effort for hers.
Post a Comment