Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Life is good

I've been craving Starbursts for the past few weeks, but everytime I go to buy them I think to myself "they are kind of a waste because I don't like the orange or yellow ones". So I never buy them. But on Monday night I went to Target in St.Louis to get some snacks for our trip the zoo on Tuesday and I found these:


Now all I need is a bag of purple and red Skittles and my life would be complete :)

6 comments:

Sara said...

ooooh i'd love that bag of starbursts, too! i'm with you -- it's a waste to buy a whole bag if you never know how many yellows or oranges could be in there.

you went to STL? fun! i'm not sure if i'm more envious of the starbursts or the fact that you were at TARGET! ;)

Katie said...

Ooooh, those are way cool. I like all the flavors but those are my favorite.

Olivia Carter said...

You only like certain colors? That's so funny. they all taste the same to me!

Ashley said...

No way, they definitely taste different.

Anonymous said...

I found a bag the other day too and had to hoard them from everyone.

Amy Jenks said...

Oh my goodness. I was just at a Target in STL and I didn't even look in the candy isle. I'll be back - I'm sure - and I'm grabbing a bag - YUM!
(And, yes, they definitely taste different and the reds and pinks are the best!!!)
Hope you had fun at the zoo (and that you found it okay w/ all the NASTY construction of the 64). We went last week and the construction was HORRIBLE!