Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Long time no post

Things are going pretty good here. We are all relatively healthy and happy. We had fun at the trunk-or-treat Saturday night and I will post pictures later today. Rae doesn't like her witch costume very much, so I think she'll be wearing her cowgirl costume from last year for the rest of the Halloween festivities. And my witch costume is a bit warm, so I'll be dressing up like a pirate. Today there is a party in the apartment complex that should be a lot of fun. And then tomorrow we will wear our costumes to Music Makers and from there go to a nearby "amusement park" that is offering free rides if you wear a costume. And then we'll go trick-or-treating after dinner (just to a few apartments) I think I am going to dye my hair today...haven't decided yet. I bought the hair dye yesterday. Hmmm. That's all for now I guess.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

What color? I think I'll dye my hair too! I want your color! :)

Katie said...

Wow! You guys are really having a good time! We only have trick or treating tonight.

Christie said...

Lots of plans! We just have the branch activity tonight.

Christie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'd like to see your color and your pirate costume. If you saw my blog, I was a pirate too. It was not very elaborate at all though. Put up some pictures soon!

Olivia Carter said...

post costume pics! i'm excited to see! and dyed hair is always fun- makes you feel all new!