Friday, October 19, 2007

Things I keep forgetting to mention

Blaise recently went through an obsession with the phone, and anytime I used it he would want a turn. Well, the other day I gave him a turn (so I could get some computer time) and he called 911! What the heck!! I didn't notice, so I just hung up and then of course they called me asking if everything was okay. Good thing Rae wasn't throwing a tantrum in the background or something! Needless to say, he doesn't get any turns with the phone anymore.

Roy found my first gray hair a couple of months ago. And then a few days later I found another. Well, yesterday I found one more. I don't know why, but I'm already struggling with the idea of getting into my "mid-twenties" and adding gray hairs to the mix doesn't help at all!

Blaise claps and waves all the time now. And he babbles a lot, especially first thing in the morning when I'm begging him to go back to sleep. Notice that it's 6am as I write this. He woke up at 4:30 and has pretty much been awake since then. I'm about to go wake Roy up so I can get a few more minutes of rest. Oh, and Blaise loves to stack blocks (that's what he's doing right now.) It's so cute. He makes up for his grumpy moments by being so expressive and entertaining when he is happy.

Rae is a crack up as always. She's always doing something to try and get Blaise to laugh. She's constantly talking and is now using some of my favorite phrases against me ("don't aruge with me", "can you just not talk to me right now", "don't say that to me", "say you're welcome".) Fun stuff. And she's awake now, so I better go.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I have one gray hair that showed up about three years ago. The thing that kinda gets to me is my wrinkles. I just think I have more of them than most 26 year olds, and I never thought I would look old for my age, but I think I kinda already do. Weird.