Sunday, November 04, 2007

Are you kidding me?!?

We turned our clocks back last night. We figured Rae would wake up around 6:30 or 7 the old time, since she usually sleeps 11-12 hours. Well, no, for some reason she woke up at 5:30 the old time!! So, 4:30! And Blaise woke up at 3:30 (the new time) with a leaky diaper and general grumpiness. I finally got him back to sleep just seconds before Rae started waking up. I would have made Rae stay in bed, but she was saying she needed to pee (she's never done that before- she still wears a diaper at night and often poops in it before even getting out of bed) so I really wanted to encourage this new behavior. And when I got out of bed to get Rae, Blaise woke up too. So it's friggin' 5:45 in the morning and cartoons aren't even on yet, we've already had breakfast, and I think Blaise is ready for his first nap. Sigh. I think I can wake Roy up in about an hour or so, and I can probably get a nap before church (hooray for 11:00 church).

I stayed up to watch Spiderman 3 last night. It was good, but a little cheesy. Topher Grace is way cute. Blaise wants out of his high chair...better go.

2 comments:

Katie said...

my oh my, your kids are nuts! I hope that you somehow survived the rest of the day.

Yeah, I thought Spiderman 3 was a little cheesy too.

Gehmlich's said...

Spiderman 3 a LITTLE cheesy! It was the corniest thing I have ever seen...I got a good laugh out of it though.