Yesterday I washed a used disposable diaper. Yes, in the washing machine. Yes, with a load of laundry. Must have missed the trash can and went into the hamper. That's the kind of day I had yesterday. But the laundry smelled fine and the diaper stayed perfectly intact, so I didn't bother to re-wash the load.
Kids slept in till 6:00 this morning. We are making progress! Actually, Rae went to bed extra early last night because I had an Enrichment activity at my house and Roy doesn't get home till 9 (which is why the activity was at my house - so I could actually attend) and I needed Rae to get to sleep so I could try to get Blaise to sleep in time. Roy usually gets him to sleep, so Tuesdays are always a little difficult. But I did it! And I got my house all cleaned up (even vacuumed - which is hard because both kids are scared of the vacuum) and I got my soup made (it was a cooking club Enrichment) all with a few minutes to spare! I was pretty proud of myself. The kids didn't get baths though. Just a wipe down with baby wipes.
Anyway, I should be taking better advantage of Blaise taking a nap and Rae watching a movie. Anymore suggestions on a humidifier?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is really funny about the diaper.
Congrats on getting ready for Enrichment like that! We used to have primary presidency meetings at my house because of Chad's work, and it could be so stressful to not only get the kids asleep by 7, but to have the house clean even before that! I would always be so anxious that someone might show up 10 minutes early, right as one of the kids was dropping off to sleep. I could have just had them awake for the meeting, but then I would have had to hang myself afterwards.
What kind of soup did you cook? And was it good?
I have washed a diaper too! Good thing yours stayed in tact. I have had them explode and you get little gel mushy things (if it happened to be the nice diapers) or little cotton specks everywhere!
both my babies are scared of the vacuum too!
Post a Comment