Blaise seems to be a lot happier today. He slept fairly well last night. I still feel a little tired, but I'll probably be able to take a nap later today (between going to get flu shots for the kids and then planting trees for 3 hours) Things are looking up.
I'm finally starting to notice a pattern with Rae's eating habits and her poop. Well, I've noticed it before, but today I know for sure. When she eats too much dairy her poops are explosive and messy. I woke up to the sound of her saying "Mama, I pooped. It's on my hands." Not something you like to hear before the lights are even on. It was all over her body, pajamas, bed, floor. Ugh. But it was a fairly easy clean up and Roy got up for a minute to hold Blaise and start some bath water for Rae. 15 minutes later it was like it had never happened.
But it has to be quite a bit of dairy to this to her. Yesterday she ate like 3 bowls of cereal, lots of cups of milk, probably 3 string cheeses, and almost a whole box of macaroni and cheese (that was her lunch and dinner). Makes me a bit sick to think about it. She loves milk and cheese. I, on the other hand, do not enjoy explosive poops. And I wish she'd stop pooping in her diaper before even getting out of bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That's a lot of moo juice!
I think she gets the dairy product problem from her Uncle Aaron. :)
C'mon, I think that would be a great thing to wake up to! Put that phrase on an alarm clock.
hahaha! I am not looking forward to this at all- but at least I get to learn from you what not to feed my baby before bed, eh?
PS you are a good mama, I'd be like... "well, I guess we'll just brick up that rooom 'cause I'm not cleaning it!"
Jovie is our first poop player! We went in to get her from her nap and the smell was horrible! She had taken off her diaper and played patty cake with it! But same thing here, a pretty easy clean up considering!
I hope Jovie doesn't start fingerpainting with her poop. It'd remind me too much of some of the kids here when they try to pretend that they're crazy thinking that they'll get something out of it.
Post a Comment