Haha! Scott & I watched it last night & when the eyeball scene came on I was like... "my cousin said this show wasn't gory, but this is pretty gory!" That's so funny! We actually still really liked it (but you know I LOVE scary slasher movies so gore is not TOO bad).
The acting is pretty bad (particularly Joshua Jackson and Lance Reddick (the guy who plays Broyles)), and the story this week was lame. Also, you'd think the writers of a science-centered show would know something about the basic laws of physics and such, but whatever. I'm hoping it gets better in the future, but maybe I'm expecting too much from anything involving J. J. Abrams.
3 comments:
Haha! Scott & I watched it last night & when the eyeball scene came on I was like... "my cousin said this show wasn't gory, but this is pretty gory!" That's so funny! We actually still really liked it (but you know I LOVE scary slasher movies so gore is not TOO bad).
all i saw was the opening scene with the thing in her stomach ( i didnt even see what it was) and it creeped me out.. but then again i am a whimp.
The acting is pretty bad (particularly Joshua Jackson and Lance Reddick (the guy who plays Broyles)), and the story this week was lame. Also, you'd think the writers of a science-centered show would know something about the basic laws of physics and such, but whatever. I'm hoping it gets better in the future, but maybe I'm expecting too much from anything involving J. J. Abrams.
Post a Comment