Friday, September 19, 2008

Hole in the Wall

If you want a good laugh check out Fox's "Hole in the Wall". (again, it's a fox on demand show, which is why we watch it) Rae really likes to watch it and then try to imitate the shapes they need to make to get through the hole. I'd like to be on this show! Good stuff. We used to watch the Japanese version.

4 comments:

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

I was flipping through channels on a commercial and came to that show and the kids & I had a good laugh with it. Good, clean fun.

Prof. Wright said...

Except for the episode with the hairdressers...

We should post that video of Rae watching. She gets so into it. Blaise likes it too.

James said...

I saw some footage from the Japanese version on the net. Looks hilarious (like most other Japanese game shows). Looks like need to add a 25th hour to the day to have time to watch it online.

Audra said...

My kids love shows like that! We have watched it!!! Any shows like that, Wipeout, America's Funniest Home videos are their favorite because it is funny even if they do not speak the language!