Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I highly recommend.....

....deep-fried Snickers. There was a club doing a fundraiser on campus today with fried food. When Roy saw the flyer he knew he better inform me! :) They had fried Oreos, Twinkies, Snickers, french fries and okra. Rae got a Twinkie, I got a Snickers and Blaise got an Oreo. Then we went back for another cookie for Rae and Blaise and another Snickers for me. :) (It was a mini-snickers) The fried oreos were really good too. I'm glad I got to indulge and use pregnancy as an excuse! Apparently most things really are better fried!

6 comments:

Linda, Mom and Granny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda, Mom and Granny said...

Hmmmm....did you just tell me that you are having problems with your "tummy"?
Too many fried treats?

Ashley said...

Yeah, I knew you were going to say that mom! Noooo, the tummy troubles began long before the fried treats :)

Ashley said...

Next family reunion Katie!

Raina said...

I have heard of these treats but have never had one... when is a state fair when you really need one?!

Gehmlich's said...

That reminds me of Ryan' s mission.