The kids got these raincoats and umbrellas for Easter (unfortunately they didn't come on time to be in their baskets) so we went for a walk in the rain today. Aren't they cute?! Before it started raining (and looked like it wasn't going to rain at all) we went to the lake to play. We were there for about 10 minutes and then it started to rain. We hung out until we were getting too wet and then we went home. I wish I had planned ahead and had them wear their rain gear to the lake.Anyway, it's been a good day. I love the rain when it's warm outside.
4 comments:
Cute! Love it! The are a cute little pair!
Oh gosh, that is an ADORABLE & what I like to call "hang-able" picture!
I love the rain coats and umbrellas. Where did you find them?
I got them from Target.com
Post a Comment