
1. What is something mom always says to you? “I love you”
2. What makes mom happy? “When I clean the house for you” (she is a really good cleaner)
3. What makes mom sad? “When I hit somebody”
4. How does your mom make you laugh? “Tell knock-knock jokes”
5. What was your mom like as a child? This was beyond her
6. How old is your mom? “25” (she’s always asking us how old we are)
7. How tall is your mom? “Medium”
8. What is her favorite thing to do? “Clean the kitchen” (I guess most kids think this of their moms)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? “Play with Blaise”
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? She didn’t understand this one
11. What is your mom really good at? “Cooking” (ha)
12. What is your mom not very good at? “Cleaning the house all by yourself” (apparently I need her help)
13. What does your mom do for a job? “Babysit Dallin and baby Marshall” (my friend and I exchange babysitting once a week – I’d hardly call it a job)
14. What is your mom's favorite food? “Tacos” (uh, no)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? She could only come up with something that doesn’t make her proud of me – giving her time outs. What a goob.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? “Sponge Bob” (gee, thanks)
17. What do you and your mom do together? “Cuddle”
18. How are you and your mom the same? “We both have bangs”
19. How are you and your mom different? “You have a bigger head than me”
20. How do you know your mom loves you? “She tells me”
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? “He loves you”
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? “Walmart” (nope, that’s just the only place to GO in Kirksville!)
23. How much do you think mom weighs? “41 lbs” (woot woot)
5 comments:
Too bad I can't even get Elizabeth to answer yes/no or either/or questions. Maybe in a couple of years!
Fun answers! She knows you...in her mind!
OK.....who will answer questions about me!!!!
You both have bangs... how cute! And I wish my kids liked to clean... sigh. Those were sweet answers!
Hey Sponge Bob! Lol. That was really cute. You can tell you are doing a good job with her. Her answers are really sweet. I've been behind the times with the whole blogging thing but I just wanted to say that I really love your blog title. That is really cool. We miss you guys! Rae, Natalie says hi!
Too cute! =) I just added you to our blog list - finally! =) See you tomorrow!
Post a Comment